- Lot: 10,833 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 59 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,333 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $109
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1997 for $316,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: 08910792
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Partial basement
- Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Tax Exemptions \ Senior, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Basement \ Partially Finished, Equipment \ Humidifier, Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Other, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Loft, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Office, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 4 Name \ Foyer, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Driveway \ Concrete, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Basement, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Annual, Style Of House \ Traditional, Area Amenities \ Pond\Lake, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Shades, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Age \ 31-40 Years, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Shades, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Exterior Property Features \ Storms\Screens, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0529118004
- Zillow Home ID: 4457724
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $410-665K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60189 home values will decrease 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for Wheaton as a whole. Among 60189 homes, this home is 41.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 0.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60189, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% lower than in Wheaton, and 359% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60189 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wheaton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60189 home values.
|2S002 Tree Tops Ln Wheaton, IL||$522K||4||2.5||2,748|
|25W474 Flint Creek Dr Wheaton, IL||$666K||5||4.5||3,346|
|25W460 Flint Creek Dr Wheaton, IL||$574K||--||5||2,622|
|25W484 Flint Creek Dr Wheaton, IL||$472K||3||2||2,402|
|1S782 Tree Tops Ln Wheaton, IL||$550K||3||4||2,888|
|2S015 Ironwood Ln Wheaton, IL||$473K||--||2.5||2,306|
|2S007 Ironwood Ln Wheaton, IL||$635K||--||2.5||3,654|
|2S003 Tree Tops Ln Wheaton, IL||$504K||3||3||2,418|
|2S021 Tree Tops Ln Wheaton, IL||$487K||--||2||2,287|
|2S025 Ironwood Ln Wheaton, IL||$538K||4||3||2,820|
|1S783 Tree Tops Ln Wheaton, IL||$544K||--||2.5||2,735|
|1S772 Tree Tops Ln Wheaton, IL||$591K||--||3||3,299|
|476 Hevern Dr Wheaton, IL||$457K||--||3||2,184|
|466 Hevern Dr Wheaton, IL||$516K||--||3||2,577|
|1S781 Carrol Gate Rd Wheaton, IL||$520K||--||2.5||2,842|
|1S773 Tree Tops Ln Wheaton, IL||$576K||--||3||3,113|
|450 Hevern Dr Wheaton, IL||$503K||--||2.5||2,544|
|25W441 Flint Creek Dr Wheaton, IL||$567K||--||2.5||3,189|
|25W438 Flint Creek Dr Wheaton, IL||$606K||--||2.5||3,397|
|1S771 Carrol Gate Rd Wheaton, IL||$531K||--||4||3,038|
Nearby Schools in Wheaton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!