2S321 Sanchez Dr, Warrenville, IL 605554 beds, 2 baths, 996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The recently updated house has four levels including a finished basement.
On the main level you will find the living room and eat-in kitchen. The kitchen has a SGD leading to the 3 season room, beyond which you will be able to access the large deck. The attached garage is also accessible from the kitchen.
On the second floor are the Master bedroom, 2nd and 3rd bedroom and the shared master bathroom.
The lower level has a family room with wood burning fireplace, 4th bedroom, 2nd bath with shower and laundry room with room for a stackable washer/dryer hookup.
You can access the basement from the lower level which is finished and could be used as a recreation room or media room.
Send your children to stellar Wheaton schools.
High School: Wheaton-Warrenville South.
- Lot: 10,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $179,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Fire pit in yard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0428204030
- Zillow Home ID: 4425069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2S321 Sanchez Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60555, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Warrenville, and 539% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60555 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warrenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60555 home values.
- 2S305 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$112K31.5--
- Glenhurst Ct Warrenville, IL$161K----1,300
- 2S285 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$150K----1,028
- 2S341 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$215K----1,960
- 2S275 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$185K321,630
- 30W061 Glenhurst Ct Warrenville, IL$177K----1,028
- 2S351 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$188K----996
- 30W060 Glenhurst Ct Warrenville, IL$221K----1,960
- 2S340 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$194K----996
- 2S265 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$187K----1,002
- 2S361 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$144K----1,300
- 30W071 Glenhurst Ct Warrenville, IL$161K----1,300
- 2S270 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$187K----996
- 30W070 Glenhurst Ct Warrenville, IL$179K----996
- 2S261 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$156K421,084
- 2S336 Riverside Ave Warrenville, IL$357K----2,236
- Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$187K----996
- 30W070 Arbury Ct Warrenville, IL$193K----1,960
- 2S322 Riverside Ave Warrenville, IL$246K----1,563
- 2S371 Sanchez Dr Warrenville, IL$183K----1,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292