2S655 Emerald Green Dr, Warrenville, IL 605552 beds, 1 bath, 1,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1973
- 162 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $276
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $155,500
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 08591548
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,078 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0427413019
- Zillow Home ID: 4424638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2S655 Emerald Green Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60555, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Warrenville, and 90% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60555 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warrenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60555 home values.
- 2S658 Marie Curie Ln Warrenville, IL$178K----1,684
- 2S645 Emerald Green Dr Warrenville, IL$133K----1,456
- 2S658 Marie Curie Ln UNIT D Warrenville, IL$106K------
- 2S646 Marie Curie Ln Warrenville, IL$127K----1,200
- 29W390 Albert Einstein Dr Warrenville, IL$134K321,410
- 2S661 Marie Curie Ln Warrenville, IL$138K----1,326
- 2S638 Marie Curie Ln Warrenville, IL$119K211,058
- 2S625 Emerald Green Dr Warrenville, IL$138K----1,062
- 2S649 Marie Curie Ln Warrenville, IL$127K----1,200
- 2S590 Seraph Holmes Ct Warrenville, IL$342K----2,566
- 2S716 Timber Dr Warrenville, IL$138K121,403
- 2S624 Marie Curie Ln Warrenville, IL$134K----1,456
- 2S718 Timber Dr Warrenville, IL$141K21.51,403
- 29W360 Albert Einstein Dr Warrenville, IL$137K----1,456
- 2S664 Pierre Curie Ln Warrenville, IL$142K----1,326
- 2S619 Emerald Green Dr Warrenville, IL$134K321,456
- 2S648 Pierre Curie Ln # 648 Warrenville, IL$125K221,356
- 2S648 Pierre Curie Ln # 0 Warrenville, IL$109K221,075
- 2S648 Pierre Curie Ln Warrenville, IL$146K221,326
- 2S614 Marie Curie Ln Warrenville, IL$125K----1,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.