3 1/2 Lester St, Ansonia, CT 064016 beds, 3 baths, 3,166 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $36
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,166 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: M:031 B:0022 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57880853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 1/2 Lester Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Ansonia, and 35.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06401 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ansonia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06401 home values.
- 6 beds, 3 baths
2,298 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 6 beds, 3 baths
- 1 Lester St Ansonia, CT$160K622,101
- 3 Lester St # 2ND Ansonia, CT--311,000
- 3 Lester St Ansonia, CT$240K643,000
- 5 1/2 Lester St Ansonia, CT$151K622,450
- 3 1/2 Lester St # 2 Ansonia, CT$116K311,200
- 1 Crescent St Ansonia, CT$251K624,419
- 263 Pershing Dr Ansonia, CT--311,174
- 5 Lester St Ansonia, CT$99K621,936
- 6 Lester St Ansonia, CT$104K31.51,429
- 7 Lester St Ansonia, CT$185K433,122
- 2 Crescent St Ansonia, CT$97K21800
- 4 Crescent St Ansonia, CT$140K521,300
- 9 Lester St Ansonia, CT$104K422,148
- 8 Lester St Ansonia, CT$158K51.51,800
- 233 Pershing Dr Ansonia, CT$252K632,827
- 118 Howard Ave Ansonia, CT$184KStudio22,653
- 120 Howard Ave Ansonia, CT$128K211,000
- 124 Howard Ave Ansonia, CT$199K51.52,244
- 128 1/2 Howard Ave Ansonia, CT$221K322,495
- 6 Crescent St Ansonia, CT$94K62.51,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292