3 Anthony Ct, Washington, IL 61571
Sold on 3/25/13: $302,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,364 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $302,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Pantry
- Days on Zillow270
- Elementary SchoolCentral
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- High SchoolWashington
- Middle SchoolCentral
- Parcel #020215211012
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID83015149
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$260,686||$227K – $289K||-$1,532||$110||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,671/mo||$1.3K – $2.2K/mo||+$14||$0.71||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 61571 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% decrease for Washington as a whole. Among 61571 homes, this home is valued 98.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 61571 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% lower than in Washington, and 57.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 61571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 61571 home values.
Neighborhood for 3 Anthony Court
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005