3 Arpege Way NW, Atlanta, GA 303272 beds, 3 baths, 1,252 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The gorgeous new kitchen features Kraftmaid cherry cabinetry, Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, silestone countertops, tile backsplash, and a deep stainless steel farm sink. The pantry is large enough to provide great storage space. Adjacent to the kitchen is a separate dining area. The Kenmore washer and dryer are located off the kitchen, as is the powder room.
This large floor plan provides ample living room space with large windows for natural light. You will find maple hardwood floors throughout the entire main level. There is also upgraded lighting throughout this home.
The upstairs boasts 2 large bedrooms both with private full bathrooms ? perfect roommate floor plan. One room has hardwoods, while the other has new high grade carpet. There is ample closet space in both, as well as new tile in the shower.
The back patio is private with it?s very own hot tub that is included in the sale of this turn key home. Move quickly because this one will not last!
Call agent for more details or to schedule a showing appointment. 770-605-6807
Cross Creek is a beautiful golf community. A must see!
- Lot: 1,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17 01850006003
- Zillow Home ID: 35915663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Arpege Way Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30327 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.2% less than in Atlanta, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
- 142 Elysian Way NW Atlanta, GA$112K22999
- 6 Arpege Way NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$146K22.5--
- 29 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$106K221,200
- 42 Arpege Way NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$137K22--
- 42 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$84K221,200
- 157 Elysian Way NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$296K22.5--
- 73 Monet Ct NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$131K22.5--
- 71 Monet Ct NW Atlanta, GA$235K22.51,800
- 12 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$111K221,252
- 13 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$111K221,252
- 14 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$114K22.51,252
- 15 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$114K22.51,252
- 16 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$111K221,252
- 17 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$111K221,252
- 18 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$111K221,252
- 19 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$117K22.51,342
- 20 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$125K231,342
- 21 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$117K22.51,342
- 1 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$109K221,252
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!