A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $138-163K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1970
- All time views: 2,237
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $85,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Appliance Desc \ Elec Water Heater
- Basement Desc \ Slab\None
- Construction Desc \ Brick & Frame
- Dining Room Desc \ None
- Disability Access \ None
- Exterior \ Fenced Yard
- Exterior \ Garden Area
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Interior \ 9 ft+ Ceil Upper
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Solid Surface
- Lake Name \ None
- Lease Term \ 1 Year
- Lot Desc \ Private Backyard
- Management \ Professionally Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Tub\Shower Combo
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Club House
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Country Club
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Golf
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans.
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Restaurant
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Security
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights
- Parking Desc \ Parking Lot
- Pets Allowed? \ Negotiable
- Property Category \ Rental
- Road Type \ Paved
- Rooms Desc \ Great Room
- Stories \ 2 Stories
- Style \ Townhouse
- Unit Faces \ East
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Parcel #: 17 01850006003
- Zillow Home ID: 35915663
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Cross Creek
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.