3 Arpege Way NW, Atlanta, GA 30327
Sold on 2/6/13: $85,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,252 sq ft
- Lot:1,250 sqft
- Year Built:1970
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $85,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
The gorgeous new kitchen features Kraftmaid cherry cabinetry, Whirlpool stainless steel appliances, silestone countertops, tile backsplash, and a deep stainless steel farm sink. The pantry is large enough to provide great storage space. Adjacent to the kitchen is a separate dining area. The Kenmore washer and dryer are located off the kitchen, as is the powder room.
This large floor plan provides ample living room space with large windows for natural light. You will find maple hardwood floors throughout the entire main level. There is also upgraded lighting throughout this home.
The upstairs boasts 2 large bedrooms both with private full bathrooms ? perfect roommate floor plan. One room has hardwoods, while the other has new high grade carpet. There is ample closet space in both, as well as new tile in the shower.
The back patio is private with it?s very own hot tub that is included in the sale of this turn key home. Move quickly because this one will not last!
Call agent for more details or to schedule a showing appointment. 770-605-6807
Cross Creek is a beautiful golf community. A must see!
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow396
- Elementary SchoolMorris Brandon
- Room Count4
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35915663
- High SchoolNorth Atlanta
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolSutton
- Neighborhood NameCross Creek
- Parcel #17 01850006003
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$130,713||$98K – $163K||+$4,038||$104||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,192/mo||$894 – $1.4K/mo||+$3||$0.95||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 30327 home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among 30327 homes, this home is valued 83.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 72.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30327 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.9% less than in Atlanta, and 24.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
Neighborhood for 3 Arpege Way Nw
- 142 Elysian Way NW Atlanta, GA$137K22.0999
- 132 Elysian Way NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$111K22.0--
- 6 Arpege Way NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$158K22.5--
- 29 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$132K22.01,200
- 42 Arpege Way NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$139K22.0--
- 42 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$119K22.01,200
- 157 Elysian Way NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$128K22.5--
- 73 Monet Ct NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$159K22.5--
- 71 Monet Ct NW Atlanta, GA$195K22.51,800
- 8 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$105K22.01,252
- 30 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$104K22.01,273
- 32 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$104K22.01,273
- 9 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$105K22.01,252
- 10 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$108K22.51,252
- 11 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$125K22.51,252
- 12 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$105K22.01,252
- 13 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$105K22.01,252
- 31 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$104K22.01,273
- 14 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$124K22.51,252
- 15 Arpege Way NW Atlanta, GA$120K23.01,252
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005