- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3 Ash Pt, Simpsonville, SC 296813 beds, 3 baths, 1,724 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,724 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0291000100223
- Zillow Home ID: 11017229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Ash Pt
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29681, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% greater than in Simpsonville, and 81% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29681 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29681 home values.
- 104 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$125K42.51,927
- 5 Ash Pt Simpsonville, SC$130K421,775
- 4 Ash Pt Simpsonville, SC$146K32.51,739
- 4 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$151K321,244
- 103 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$132K32.51,760
- 7 Ash Pt Simpsonville, SC$136K32.52,048
- 110 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$138K321,887
- 6 Ash Pt Simpsonville, SC$148K331,768
- 101 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$150K331,800
- 105 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$154K32.51,812
- 116 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$123K321,799
- 7 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$163K32.52,060
- 107 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$145K32.51,791
- 5 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$140K32.51,900
- 405 Holland Rd Simpsonville, SC$156K321,487
- 407 Holland Rd Simpsonville, SC$148K321,594
- 118 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$118K321,517
- 2 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$159K321,902
- 109 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$143K32.51,852
- 111 Cedar Ridge Ln Simpsonville, SC$153K32.52,052
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!