3 Avery St, Boston, MA 02111
For Sale: $799,000
Price Cut (Sep 20): -$20,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,268 sq ft
- Lot:1,268 sqft
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Jun 2009 for $630,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow112
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #71558008
- Zillow Home ID2116164378
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$751,200||$646K – $834K||+$1,567||$592||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,815/mo||$2.7K – $5.8K/mo||--||$3.01||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 02111 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Boston as a whole. Among 02111 homes, this home is 16.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 11.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Boston, and 80.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02111 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02111 home values.
Neighborhood for 3 Avery Street
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.3 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.5 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005