3 Avery St UNIT 507, Boston, MA 021111 bed, 2 baths, 1,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,COOLING \ Unit Control,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Hi-Rise,
- Unit count: 63
- Floor size: 1,078 sqft
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2110810743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Avery Street UNIT 507
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chinatown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.3% lower than in Boston, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinatown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chinatown home values.
- Unit 709$533K11.51,059
- Unit 308$790K231,343
- Unit 409$547K11.51,059
- Unit 406$766K121,286
- Unit 905$734K221,245
- Unit 608$788K231,404
- Unit 707$565K121,087
- Unit 402$565K11801
- Unit 901$667K221,229
- Unit 604$1.42M231,764
- Unit 407$576K121,075
- Unit 509$541K11.51,060
- Unit 807$546K121,067
- Unit 304$1.21M331,748
- Unit 808$605K121,085
- Unit 607$574K121,067
- Unit 404$1.38M231,748
- Unit 506$776K121,285
- Unit 806$784K221,276
- Unit 706$756K121,276
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292