- Lot: 2,295.68 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 545 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $870,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $685
- AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Furnishings (See Remarks), RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Gas, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Heat, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Hot Water, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Water, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: W:03 P:04832 S:482
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 71546508
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $790K-1.4M.
Market guideZillow predicts Chinatown home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Chinatown homes, this home is valued 19.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chinatown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% less than in Boston, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinatown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chinatown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (59)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3 Avery St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!