- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2004
- 85 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,980 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1,501
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $575,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $596
- MLS #: 71798992
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Doorman, COOLING \ Central Air, HEATING \ Central Heat, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 63
- Floor size: 965 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:04832 S:496
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 71546385
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $450K-1.27M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Chinatown home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Chinatown homes, this home is 31.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chinatown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% less than in Boston, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinatown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chinatown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (60)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3 Avery St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!