- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 465 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,711 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $189
- MLS #: 4333319
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Basement \ Full, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Paved, Property Type \ Residential, Flood Zone \ Unknown, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, LotDescription \ Level, Foundation \ Concrete, LotDescription \ Subdivision, LotDescription \ Wooded, Sewer \ Public, GarageAndParking \ Attached, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, Garage Location \ Attached, Electric \ 200 Amp, Exterior \ Vinyl, Construction \ To Be Built, New Construction Y\N \ Pre Construct, Roads \ Private, Style \ Cape, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), WaterHeater \ Gas-Natural, GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Road Footage YN \ Unknown, Number Stories \ 1 3\4, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features CF \ 2nd Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Den\Office, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Pantry, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Office Level \ 1
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,375 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2109038422
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $316-510K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03820 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Dover as a whole. Among 03820 homes, this home is 127.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Dover, and 51.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03820 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03820 home values.
|4 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||$374K||3||2.5||2,314|
|11 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||--||Studio||--||2,200|
|112 Cottonwood Dr Dover, NH||$357K||4||2.5||2,314|
|119 Cottonwood Dr Dover, NH||$388K||4||2.5||2,849|
|17 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||$393K||4||2.5||2,658|
|17 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||$418K||4||3||3,100|
|118 Cottonwood Dr Dover, NH||$346K||4||2.5||2,288|
|20 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||$401K||4||2.5||2,133|
|22 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||$430K||3||3||2,200|
|23 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||$375K||3||2.5||2,792|
|24 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||$398K||3||2.5||2,676|
|29 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||$406K||4||2.5||2,849|
|31 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||$620K||4||3.5||3,800|
|39 Wildewood Ln Dover, NH||$353K||4||2.5||2,296|
|32 Boxwood Ln Dover, NH||$379K||4||2.5||2,314|
|35 Wildewood Ln Dover, NH||$404K||4||3||2,907|
|133 Cottonwood Dr Dover, NH||$375K||4||3||2,300|
|31 Wildewood Ln Dover, NH||$365K||4||2.5||2,312|
|45 Wildewood Ln Dover, NH||$365K||4||2.5||2,296|
|47 Wildewood Ln Dover, NH||$370K||4||2.5||2,288|
Nearby Schools in Dover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!