- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 3,144 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $443,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Num \ Sherman, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Fully Finished, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Electric, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Other, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Deposit - Continue To Show, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Wooded, Mill Rate \ 19.8400, Neighborhood \ Sherman (143), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Septic, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Yes, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Contemporary, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Mandatory, Waterfront Description \ Brook, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Lake, Waterfront Description \ Mooring
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:76 B:31
- Zillow Home ID: 57358739
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $260-660K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06784 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Sherman as a whole. Among 06784 homes, this home is valued 24% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06784, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Sherman, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06784 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sherman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06784 home values.
|17 Brookside Ln Sherman, CT||$573K||3||2.5||3,361|
|1 Brookside Ln Sherman, CT||$514K||3||3||2,352|
|16 Cedar Point Dr Sherman, CT||$1.05M||3||4||5,594|
|2 Brookside Ln Sherman, CT||$405K||3||3||2,000|
|29 Holiday Point Rd Sherman, CT||$290K||3||2||944|
|5 Brookside Ln Sherman, CT||$463K||4||2.5||2,994|
|15 Cedar Point Dr Sherman, CT||$353K||3||2||1,728|
|27 Holiday Point Rd Sherman, CT||$464K||3||2.5||2,672|
|7 Brookside Ln Sherman, CT||$472K||3||2.5||2,915|
|19 Cedar Point Dr Sherman, CT||$464K||3||2||2,791|
|31 Holiday Point Rd Sherman, CT||$415K||3||2||1,800|
|4 Brookside Ln Sherman, CT||$451K||3||2||2,417|
|2 Short Ln Sherman, CT||$297K||2||2||1,020|
|18 Cedar Point Dr Sherman, CT||$534K||4||3.5||3,140|
|9 Brookside Ln Sherman, CT||$481K||3||3.5||2,600|
|25 Holiday Point Rd Sherman, CT||$440K||3||2||2,565|
|3 Short Ln Sherman, CT||$372K||3||2||1,781|
|33 Holiday Point Rd Sherman, CT||$498K||4||2.5||2,648|
|9 Cedar Point Dr Sherman, CT||$739K||3||2.5||4,500|
|10 Atchison Cove Rd Sherman, CT||$441K||3||2||2,262|
Nearby Schools in Sherman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!