- Lot: 2.24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 1,693 all time views
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $327,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Wood, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: PLSW M:05 B:008 L:000-000
- Zillow Home ID: 114239629
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-428K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03865 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Plaistow as a whole. Among 03865 homes, this home is valued 67.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03865, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Plaistow, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03865 home values.
|1 Buckthorn Rd Plaistow, NH||$326K||3||2.5||2,326|
|3 Buckthorn Rd Plaistow, NH||$370K||3||2.5||2,600|
|6 Buckthorn Rd Plaistow, NH||$289K||3||2.5||1,908|
|4 Buckthorn Rd Plaistow, NH||$246K||3||1.5||1,638|
|2 Buckthorn Rd Plaistow, NH||$360K||4||3||2,642|
|18 Cottonwood Rd Plaistow, NH||$361K||4||2.5||2,613|
|1 Tamarack Rd Plaistow, NH||$331K||3||2.5||2,180|
|3 Tamarack Rd Plaistow, NH||$324K||3||2.5||2,248|
|5 Tamarack Rd Plaistow, NH||$358K||3||2.5||2,268|
|2 Tamarack Rd Plaistow, NH||$337K||3||2.5||2,080|
|2 Tamarack Rd Plaistow, NH||$320K||3||3||--|
|4 Tamarack Rd Plaistow, NH||$279K||3||2||1,820|
|6 Tamarack Rd Plaistow, NH||$330K||3||2.5||2,482|
|20 Cottonwood Rd Plaistow, NH||$350K||4||2.5||2,209|
|21 Cottonwood Rd Plaistow, NH||$372K||4||2.5||2,494|
|19 Cottonwood Rd Plaistow, NH||$340K||3||2.5||2,290|
|17 Cottonwood Rd Plaistow, NH||$319K||3||2.5||2,176|
|17 Cottonwood Rd Plaistow, NH||$254K||--||--||--|
|2 Tamarack Rd Plaistow, NH||$348K||3||2.5||2,080|
|16 Cottonwood Rd Plaistow, NH||$362K||4||3||2,598|
Nearby Schools in Plaistow
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!