This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* Spacious and bright; stunning unit with lots of windows * Central air, gas heat with new high-efficiency air conditioner/furnace * Airy master bedroom (20' x 17') with 20 foot ceilings to loft (skylight and fan) * Loft area can be used as office or bonus room (20' x 12') * Second bedroom (20' x 12') has wall-to-wall closet, w/sliding mirrored doors * Living room (21' x 18') has wood-burning fireplace * Hardwood floors in kitchen and dining rooms. * Ceramic baths * Laundry room on main level * Blinds and window treatments * Deck off dining room * Attached garage * Abundant storage in loft attic, closets, deck, and garage.
* Quiet wooded neighborhood * Pool, tennis and clubhouse * Curbside trash pickup
* One mile from exit 11 (main North/South Highway) * 10 Minutes from Nashua * 15 Minutes from Manchester/Boston Regional Airport * Five minutes from new Merrimack PREMIUM OUTLET * 100 Premium Outlets include: Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Bloomingdale's Outlet Store, Calvin Klein, Coach, Cole Haan, DKNY, Elie Tahari, J.Crew, Lucky Brand, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Talbots, Tommy Hilfiger and more * Best Schools in area: * Grades K-4 Thornton's Ferry Elementary * Grades 5 & 6 Mastricola Upper Elementary School * Grades 7 & 8 Merrimack Middle School
* The "Birches" are the preferred condo complex in the Southern New Hampshire area * Great care taken with upkeep of property * One-year lease, or longer available * No payments required for condo fees, water, sewer, and snow removal
* SEE PHOTOS
- Built in 1987
- Views: 932 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Guest parking, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: MRMK M:0004C L:000286 S:000B03
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 120335595
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-217K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03054 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Merrimack as a whole. Among 03054 homes, this home is valued 25.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in Merrimack, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Merrimack.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03054 home values.
Nearby Schools in Merrimack
Data by GreatSchools.org