- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Views: 2,464 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $174,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0054 B:0001 L:00012
- Zillow Home ID: 56943791
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-345K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01860 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Merrimac as a whole. Among 01860 homes, this home is valued 10.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01860, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Merrimac, and 35.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01860 home values.
|1 Chestnut St Merrimac, MA||$280K||2||1||1,080|
|5 Chestnut St Merrimac, MA||$358K||3||1||1,892|
|7 Chestnut St Merrimac, MA||$368K||3||1.75||2,000|
|11 Chestnut St Merrimac, MA||$291K||2||1||1,240|
|5 Merrimac St Merrimac, MA||$289K||3||2||1,436|
|2 Valley St Merrimac, MA||$305K||3||1||1,472|
|3 Merrimac St Merrimac, MA||$370K||3||2||2,266|
|9 Chestnut St Merrimac, MA||$342K||3||1.5||2,597|
|6 Merrimac St Merrimac, MA||$410K||3||2||2,944|
|1 Valley St Merrimac, MA||$333K||3||1.5||1,886|
|16 River Rd Merrimac, MA||$376K||4||2||1,781|
|9 Merrimac St Merrimac, MA||$339K||3||1.5||2,064|
|18 River Rd Merrimac, MA||$374K||3||1.5||1,920|
|8 Merrimac St Merrimac, MA||$356K||3||2||2,445|
|13 Chestnut St Merrimac, MA||$284K||3||1||1,072|
|21 River Rd Merrimac, MA||$616K||3||2.5||2,590|
|7 Merrimac St Merrimac, MA||$345K||4||2||1,966|
|6C Valley St Merrimac, MA||--||--||--||--|
|12 River Rd Merrimac, MA||$515K||3||3||2,554|
|1 Merrimac St Merrimac, MA||$304K||3||1.5||1,575|
Nearby Schools in Merrimac
3-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!