- Lot: 2.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 1,813 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Propane, In-Law Access \ Over Garage, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Other, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,815 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: B0039100
- Zillow Home ID: 58944163
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06478 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for Oxford as a whole. Among 06478 homes, this home is valued 3.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06478, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oxford, and 30.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06478 home values.
|8 Christina Dr Oxford, CT||$437K||4||2.5||2,660|
|94 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$445K||4||3.5||3,318|
|88 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$308K||3||2.5||1,885|
|95 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$427K||6||3.5||3,196|
|77 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$288K||2||1.5||1,944|
|102 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$230K||2||1||1,224|
|100 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$270K||3||2.5||1,236|
|84 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$311K||3||2.5||2,080|
|6 Christina Dr Oxford, CT||$431K||4||2.5||2,742|
|96 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$550K||6||3||5,202|
|90 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$262K||4||1.5||1,464|
|5 Christina Dr Oxford, CT||$417K||4||2.5||2,560|
|7 Christina Dr Oxford, CT||$457K||3||2.5||2,830|
|80 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$232K||2||1||1,152|
|7 Old Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$394K||4||2.5||2,802|
|5 White Gate Rd Oxford, CT||$344K||4||2||2,543|
|64 Good Hill Rd Oxford, CT||$256K||3||2||1,764|
|9 White Gate Rd Oxford, CT||$295K||3||1.5||1,693|
|8 White Gate Rd Oxford, CT||$294K||3||2||1,625|
|10 White Gate Rd Oxford, CT||$378K||4||2.5||2,712|
Nearby Schools in Oxford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!