- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3 Church St, Dayville, CT 06241Studio, 2 baths, 2,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $33,100
- Price/sqft: $15
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Dirt,Exterior \ Shake,Fuel Type \ Other,Heat Type \ Other,Hot Water Source \ Other,Laundry Room Access \ None,Lot Description \ Corner,Parking Type Description \ Assigned Spaces,Property Type \ Multi-Family,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ 2sides - Unit is Side By Side,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Parcel #: 000297
- Zillow Home ID: 58113000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Church Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06241, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% greater than in Killingly, and 96.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 378 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$131K621,911
- 7 Church St Danielson, CT$127KStudio22,268
- 4 Church St Dayville, CT$127K722,421
- 6 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$155K833,884
- 2 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$132K822,462
- 8 Church St Dayville, CT$142K422,450
- 15 Church St Danielson, CT$133K822,314
- 377 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$210K632,554
- 385 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$74K11464
- 8 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$77K422,315
- 381 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$132K622,310
- 386 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$145K622,156
- 383 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$140K------
- 14 Church St Dayville, CT$129K822,660
- 387 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$194K62.52,392
- 5 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$131K822,184
- 5 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$134K822,184
- 1 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$283K652,640
- 373 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$153K532,184
- 388 Putnam Pike Dayville, CT$135K311,584
Nearby Schools in Killingly
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292