3 Colby Ave, Lebanon, NH 037663 beds, 2 baths, 1,647 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $100,100
- Price/sqft: $61
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,647 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: LBAN M:94 B:14 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 92857794
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Colby Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03766 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% less than in Lebanon, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03766 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lebanon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 10 Colby Ave Lebanon, NH$206K522,068
- 249 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$191K311,419
- 245 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$189K31.51,254
- 253 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$149K31855
- 243 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$162K411,232
- 241 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$167K21708
- 225 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$187K311,243
- 4 Dorothy Perley Rd Lebanon, NH$215K311,080
- 223 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$212K311,248
- 221 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$231K------
- 4 Lower Dorothy Perley Rd Lebanon, NH$189K311,200
- 1 Liberty Ln Lebanon, NH$217K311,144
- 219 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$132K421,679
- 220 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$218K311,586
- 215 Bank Street Ext Lebanon, NH$217K52--
- 3 Liberty Ln Lebanon, NH$210K31960
- 67 Townsend Ter Lebanon, NH$225K22.51,988
- 22 Dorothy Perley Rd Lebanon, NH$291K321,424
- 98 Winona Cir Lebanon, NH$248K22.52,002
- 12 Liberty Ln Grafton, NH$289K321,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.