3 Coronet Ct, Schenectady, NY 123094 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $267,500
- Price/sqft: $141
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 01268901700200040290000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29684910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Coronet Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12309 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.7% less than in Albany Metro, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12309 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12309 home values.
- 5 Coronet Ct Schenectady, NY$200K422,559
- 1 Coronet Ct Schenectady, NY$304K42.52,299
- 7 Coronet Ct Schenectady, NY$256K421,300
- 10 Sonya Pl Schenectady, NY$331K42.52,926
- 4 Coronet Ct Schenectady, NY$228K32.51,105
- 8 Sonya Pl Niskayuna, NY$280K42.12,282
- 12 Sonya Pl Schenectady, NY$341K42.52,322
- 7 Coronet Ct Niskayuna, NY$275K422,100
- 1 Coronet Ct # A Schenectady, NY$180K321,315
- 9 Coronet Ct Schenectady, NY$273K31.52,177
- 3 Richie Ct Schenectady, NY$321K333,082
- 2 Coronet Ct Schenectady, NY$240K421,888
- 6 Coronet Ct Schenectady, NY$230K423,049
- 11 Coronet Ct Schenectady, NY$194K31.51,402
- 14 Sonya Pl Schenectady, NY$361K42.52,068
- 8 Coronet Ct Schenectady, NY$305K42.52,353
- 2 Old Valley Rd Schenectady, NY$245K431,790
- 4 Sonya Pl Schenectady, NY$237K431,404
- 10 Coronet Ct Schenectady, NY$229K41.51,497
- 11 Sonya Pl Schenectady, NY$364K42.52,700
Nearby Schools in Town of Niskayuna
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292