3 Cressey Ave, Salem, MA 019703 beds, 1 bath, 1,238 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,795 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 168 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $275
- MLS #: 71633292
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,238 sqft
- Parcel #: M:17 L:0269
- Zillow Home ID: 56118931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Cressey Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Salem, and 62.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 191 North St Salem, MA$347K22.52,803
- 12 Northend Ave Salem, MA$368K633,118
- 5 Cressey Ave Salem, MA$294K211,411
- 8 Northend Ave Salem, MA$360K622,489
- 16 Northend Ave Salem, MA$283K422,780
- 193 1/2 North St Salem, MA$314K--23,888
- 189 North St Salem, MA$303K311,600
- 193 North St Salem, MA$322K822,597
- 4 Cressey Ave Salem, MA$271K31.52,153
- 18 Northend Ave Salem, MA$275K311,338
- 6 Cressey Ave Salem, MA$314K411,696
- 187 North St Salem, MA$396K632,872
- 195 North St Salem, MA$363K422,815
- 9 Cressey Ave Salem, MA$277K211,619
- 185 North St # 2 Salem, MA$263K422,000
- 185 North St # 1 Salem, MA$224K311,000
- 185 North St Salem, MA$419K733,387
- 20 Northend Ave UNIT 1 Salem, MA$160K11858
- 20 Northend Ave UNIT 2 Salem, MA$243K41.51,742
- 8 Cressey Ave Salem, MA$299K321,224
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.