- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3 Cutters Ct, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 1 bath, 948 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,790 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1987 for $125,500
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 948 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0054 B:0070 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56953662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Cutters Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% lower than in Boston Metro, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 48 Warren St UNIT 48 Newburyport, MA$342K22900
- 33 Carter St Newburyport, MA$598K41.52,274
- 2 Cutters Ct Newburyport, MA$354K31--
- 2 Cutters Ct Newburyport, MA$432K31--
- 20 Munroe St Newburyport, MA$458K31.51,470
- 24 Cutters Ct Newburyport, MA$326K522,299
- 18 Munroe St Newburyport, MA$454K41.51,422
- 22 Munroe St Newburyport, MA$314K21.51,100
- 52 Warren St Newburyport, MA$435K41.51,588
- 50 Warren St UNIT 50 Newburyport, MA$423K21.51,249
- 31 Carter St UNIT 31 Newburyport, MA$260K221,262
- 46 Warren St UNIT 46 Newburyport, MA$368K32.51,762
- 44 Warren St UNIT 44 Newburyport, MA$431K32.51,796
- 35 Carter St Newburyport, MA$652K31.52,274
- 57 Carter St APT 4 Newburyport, MA$274K32.51,900
- 21 Carter St Newburyport, MA$327K21.51,129
- 59 Carter St Newburyport, MA$268K331,720
- 27 Carter St Newburyport, MA$426K21.51,298
- 42 Warren St Newburyport, MA$473K31.51,536
- 29 Carter St UNIT 29 Newburyport, MA$266K21.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292