- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Radiant, Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,498,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $416
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Radiant, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Pot Filler Faucet, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 1/4, OTH3_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Contemporary
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,603 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0040 L:000160
- Zillow Home ID: 56491724
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02421 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% fall for Lexington as a whole. Among 02421 homes, this home is valued 62% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02421, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37% less than in Lexington, and 92% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02421 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02421 home values.
|29 Sherburne Rd Lexington, MA||$1.43M||4||3.5||3,963|
|127 Kendall Rd Lexington, MA||$829K||3||3||1,636|
|5 Dane Rd Lexington, MA||$778K||3||2||1,700|
|125 Kendall Rd Lexington, MA||$1.08M||4||2.5||2,598|
|4 Dane Rd Lexington, MA||$2.17M||5||4.5||4,312|
|33 Sherburne Rd Lexington, MA||$618K||2||1||1,016|
|27 Sherburne Rd Lexington, MA||$1.43M||3||3.5||3,880|
|121 Kendall Rd Lexington, MA||$1.94M||5||2.5||3,292|
|43 Sherburne Ave UNIT 18 Tyngsboro, MA||$297K||2||1.5||1,532|
|2 Foster Rd Lexington, MA||$2.28M||4||4.5||5,444|
|7 Dane Rd Lexington, MA||$1.32M||5||4||3,900|
|35 Sherburne Rd Lexington, MA||$940K||3||2||2,800|
|35 Sherburne Rd # 1 Lexington, MA||$761K||3||2||1,774|
|126 Kendall Rd Lexington, MA||$957K||4||3||2,073|
|124 Kendall Rd Lexington, MA||$1.3M||5||2.5||2,956|
|8 Dane Rd Lexington, MA||$2M||6||5.5||3,917|
|32 Sherburne Rd Lexington, MA||$1.08M||3||3||2,466|
|128 Kendall Rd Lexington, MA||$1.23M||4||2||2,784|
|119 Kendall Rd Lexington, MA||$1.08M||4||3||2,474|
|28 Sherburne Rd Lexington, MA||$1.06M||5||3||2,406|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!