- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,723 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $7
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 2009
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 821508
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- DPR: DPR Eligible \ Yes, Roof \ Shingle, Exterior Features \ Back Yard Access, Interior Features \ 2+ Living Areas, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Appliances \ Dryer H\U, Appliances \ Washer H\U, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Flooring \ Terrazzo\Ceramic, Windows \ Metal, Laundry Location \ Service Room, Laundry Power \ Electric, Fireplace \ Yes, Stories \ 1 Story, MBR on Main \ Yes, Roof \ Pitched, Construction \ Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced Backyard, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Flooring \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermal-Double Pane, General Access \ Public Road, Water\Sewer \ Community water, Land Use \ Horses, Heating \ Wood Stove, Cooling \ None, Flooring \ Laminate, Fireplace Type \ Freestanding, Faces \ North, Exterior Material \ Wood Siding, Landscape \ None, General Access \ Gravel Road
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 098900210
- Zillow Home ID: 6850396
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Mexico home values will rise 1.7% next year. Among 87015 homes, this home is 54.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 87015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% less than in Edgewood, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 87015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edgewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|2 David Dr Edgewood, NM||$108K||--||--||--|
|5 David Ct Edgewood, NM||$109K||--||--||--|
|64 Aspen Rd Edgewood, NM||$120K||--||--||--|
|2 David Ct Edgewood, NM||$105K||--||--||--|
|6 David Ct Edgewood, NM||$106K||--||--||--|
|3 David Dr Edgewood, NM||$106K||--||--||--|
|4 David Dr Edgewood, NM||$104K||--||--||--|
|66 Aspen Rd Edgewood, NM||$139K||4||3||2,200|
|9 David Dr Edgewood, NM||$106K||--||--||--|
|68 Aspen Rd Edgewood, NM||$111K||--||--||--|
|10 David Dr Edgewood, NM||$105K||--||--||--|
|3 Oak St Edgewood, NM||--||--||--||--|
|10 David Ct Edgewood, NM||$109K||3||2||1,500|
|3 Adam Dr Edgewood, NM||$106K||--||--||--|
|11 David Dr Edgewood, NM||$111K||3||1||1,092|
|69 Aspen Rd Edgewood, NM||$162K||4||2.5||2,242|
|12 David Dr Edgewood, NM||$105K||3||1||1,024|
|54 Aspen Rd Edgewood, NM||$112K||--||--||--|
|Aspen Rd Edgewood, NM||$120K||--||--||--|
|72 Aspen Rd Edgewood, NM||$120K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Edgewood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!