3 Dogwood Ct, Asheville, NC 288052 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1993 for $500,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Pets Allowed,Washer/Dryer Hk-up
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 965865278900000
- Zillow Home ID: 5623395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Dogwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28805 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Asheville, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28805 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28805 home values.
- 7 Dogwood Ct Asheville, NC$132K622,050
- 11 Dogwood Ct Asheville, NC$148K622,050
- 86 Overbrook Rd Asheville, NC$123K211,286
- 10 Dogwood Ct Asheville, NC$149K31.51,421
- 15 Dogwood Ct Asheville, NC$179K321,107
- 148 Governors View Rd Asheville, NC$197K422,000
- 5 Violet Hill Cir Asheville, NC$153K31880
- 26 Overbrook Pl Asheville, NC$278K43--
- 14 Overbrook Pl Asheville, NC$222K322,025
- 18 Dogwood Ct Asheville, NC$164K421,529
- 25 Dogwood Ct APT A Asheville, NC$198K31.51,200
- 36 Overbrook Rd Asheville, NC$134K311,494
- 54 Pinehurst Rd Asheville, NC$166K31.51,800
- 18 Overbrook Pl Asheville, NC$189K211,000
- 22 Dogwood Ct Asheville, NC$159K31.51,749
- 142 Governors View Rd Asheville, NC$175K21936
- 153 Governors View Rd Asheville, NC$216K31.51,144
- 51 Pinehurst Rd Asheville, NC$181K31.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292