3 Donna Dr, Coatesville, PA 193203 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $226,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 462 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Guest parking, Living room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3802 03530000
- Zillow Home ID: 9167267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Donna Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19320 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% higher than in Valley Township, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valley Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19320 home values.
- 1 Donna Dr Coatesville, PA$195K31.51,602
- 5 Donna Dr Coatesville, PA$206K31.51,688
- 16 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$210K31.51,688
- 20 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$207K31.51,668
- 2 Donna Dr Coatesville, PA$184K321,782
- 4 Donna Dr Coatesville, PA$205K31.51,602
- 7 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$211K321,782
- 22 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$206K31.51,628
- 4 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$206K31.51,602
- 7 Donna Dr Coatesville, PA$199K31.51,688
- 6 Donna Dr Coatesville, PA$207K41.51,852
- 17 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$208K321,664
- 9 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$212K31.51,758
- 24 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$218K421,860
- 19 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$209K31.51,620
- 11 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$208K31.51,602
- 18 Lamberts Ln Coatesville, PA$217K332,294
- 15 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$215K31.51,770
- 13 Kimberly Cir Coatesville, PA$206K31.51,602
- 20 Lamberts Ln Coatesville, PA$219K42.51,892
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.