- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Views: 2,553 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $510,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, BED4_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BED4_DSCRP \ French Doors, BED4_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Skylight, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH6_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH6_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH6_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH6_DSCRP \ Second Dishwasher, OTH6_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,998 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0041 B:0096 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 56970850
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $531-689K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01983 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Town of Topsfield as a whole. Among 01983 homes, this home is valued 16.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01983, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Topsfield, and 11.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01983 home values.
|86 High St Topsfield, MA||$563K||4||2.5||3,108|
|7 Dover Hill Rd Topsfield, MA||$674K||3||3.5||3,150|
|88 High St Topsfield, MA||$778K||5||3.5||3,786|
|90 High St Topsfield, MA||$372K||3||1.5||1,581|
|92 High St Topsfield, MA||$422K||4||2||2,102|
|78 High St Topsfield, MA||$660K||5||4||3,280|
|264 Boston St Topsfield, MA||$480K||--||--||--|
|8 Dover Hill Rd Topsfield, MA||$704K||4||2.5||3,534|
|9 Dover Hill Rd Topsfield, MA||$568K||4||2.5||2,620|
|3 Antoria Way Topsfield, MA||$740K||4||3||3,517|
|10 Hickory Ln Topsfield, MA||$752K||4||2.5||3,600|
|6 Hickory Ln Topsfield, MA||$930K||4||2.5||4,682|
|14 Evergreen Ln Topsfield, MA||--||--||--||--|
|72 High St UNIT 1 Topsfield, MA||$251K||2||1||1,171|
|72 High St UNIT 2 Topsfield, MA||$275K||2||1||1,216|
|72 High St # A Topsfield, MA||$362K||2||1||--|
|72 High St Topsfield, MA||$362K||2||1||--|
|96 High St Topsfield, MA||$417K||3||1||1,747|
|96 High St # A Topsfield, MA||$532K||3||2||2,496|
|77 High St Topsfield, MA||$317K||2||1||920|
Nearby Schools in Town of Topsfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!