3 Empire Ln, PALM COAST, FL 32164
Sold on 10/25/11: $22,500
- Lot:10,019 sqft
- Last Sold:Oct 2011 for $22,500
- Days on Zillow:779
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #Unknown
- Parcel #0711317034000900060
- Zillow Home ID99628970
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$840/mo||$664 – $1K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 32164 home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 6.5% rise for Palm Coast as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32164 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% greater than in Palm Coast, and 78.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32164 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Coast.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32164 home values.
Neighborhood for 3 Empire Lane
- 5 Empire Ln Palm Coast, FL--Studio----
- 6 Emmons Ln Palm Coast, FL--------
- 6 Empire Ln Palm Coast, FL$126K32.01,960
- 5 Emmons Ln Palm Coast, FL$166K42.02,500
- 1 Emmons Ln Palm Coast, FL$256K43.02,972
- 87 Emerson Dr Palm Coast, FL$175K43.02,569
- 6 Emerald Ln Palm Coast, FL--------
- 27 Empress Ln Palm Coast, FL$190K32.02,064
- 16 Emmons Ln Palm Coast, FL$251K76.03,652
- 4 Eagle Pass Palm Coast, FL$166K32.01,721
- 15 Empire Ln Palm Coast, FL--Studio----
- 18 Emmons Ln Palm Coast, FL$108K--2.01,390
- 16 Empire Ln Palm Coast, FL--Studio----
- 2 Eagle Pass Palm Coast, FL$183K42.02,240
- 11 Emerson Dr Palm Coast, FL$121K32.01,268
- 11 Emerson Dr Palm Coast, FL$117K32.01,268
- 1 Emerson Dr Palm Coast, FL$196K32.01,910
- 17 Emmons Ln Palm Coast, FL--Studio----
- 20 Emmons Ln Palm Coast, FL--Studio----
- 5 Eagle Pl Palm Coast, FL$95K32.01,212
Nearby Schools in Palm Coast
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Flagler-Palm Coast High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Buddy Taylor Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.3 mi
- Bunnell Elementary (assigned) PK-6 2.4 mi
- Everest Alternative School 6-12 1.3 mi
- Imagine School at Town Center K-8 1.6 mi
- Flagler Christian Academy PK-12 1.7 mi
- Flagler Virtual Instruction Program K-8 1.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005