- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3 Everett Ct, Boston, MA 021283 beds, 3 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2013 for $352,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: W:01 P:05127 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59121099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Everett Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 5 Everett Ct # 1 Boston, MA$361K31--
- 1 Everett Ct Boston, MA$399K32.51,436
- 5 Everett Ct Boston, MA$366K53.51,643
- 258 Everett St Boston, MA$533K54.52,016
- 256 Everett St Boston, MA$192K----1,920
- 6 Everett Ct Boston, MA$365K421,576
- 4 Everett Ct Boston, MA$333K42.51,249
- 260 Everett St Boston, MA$375K421,920
- 260 Everett St # 2 Boston, MA--311,450
- 2 Everett Ct Boston, MA$294K31.51,249
- 9 Jeffries St Boston, MA$373K421,882
- 377 Maverick St Boston, MA$388K532,348
- 248-250 Everett St East Boston, MA$364K32.51,596
- 379 Maverick St Boston, MA$309K311,398
- 258 Everett St # 3 Boston, MA$192K11670
- 258 Everett St # 2 Boston, MA$173K11600
- 258 Everett St # 1 Boston, MA$274K22600
- 17 Jeffries St Boston, MA$477K441,898
- 375 Maverick St Boston, MA$349K421,320
- 246 Everett St Boston, MA$306K21.51,277
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292