3 Exeter Rd, Beverly, MA 019153 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The Raymond Farms Development is very unique with it's extremely close proximity to Route 128, while at the same time, the neighborhood is very quiet. I simply love this area!
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $258,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Anderson windows, Rinnai heaters and 200amp service (great for AC).
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0053 B:0029 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59230498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Exeter Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% higher than in Beverly, and 71.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01915 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beverly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 3 Exeter Rd # 0 Beverly, MA$229K31.51,080
- 1 Exeter Rd Beverly, MA$309K31.51,184
- 4 Exeter Rd Beverly, MA$313K31.51,512
- 8 Andover Rd Beverly, MA$306K31.51,452
- 4 Andover Rd Beverly, MA$320K31.51,622
- 6 Exeter Rd Beverly, MA$286K421,236
- 31 Amherst Rd Beverly, MA$290K31.51,452
- 33 Amherst Rd Beverly, MA$281K321,584
- 10 Andover Rd Beverly, MA$339K421,924
- 5 Exeter Rd Beverly, MA$327K321,622
- 11 Andover Rd Beverly, MA$338K321,423
- 2 Andover Rd Beverly, MA$316K321,423
- 9 Andover Rd Beverly, MA$322K42.51,750
- 7 Andover Rd Beverly, MA$308K321,680
- 8 Exeter Rd Beverly, MA$311K31.51,272
- 5 Andover Rd Beverly, MA$308K31.51,056
- 13 Andover Rd Beverly, MA$333K321,486
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.