- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 4,015 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $278,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Dining Area, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,686 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: R:655 N:3
- Zillow Home ID: 59069117
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $193-440K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 0.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|4 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$344K||4||2.5||2,548|
|1 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$218K||2||1||1,084|
|5 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$341K||3||3||2,346|
|340 Main St Farmington, CT||$378K||4||2.5||2,312|
|7 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$232K||2||2||1,426|
|355 Main St Farmington, CT||$337K||3||2.5||1,936|
|353 Main St Farmington, CT||$260K||3||2.5||1,380|
|351 Main St Farmington, CT||$351K||4||3.5||2,100|
|345 Main St Farmington, CT||$423K||3||4||2,650|
|343 Main St Farmington, CT||$442K||3||3||3,146|
|337 Main St Farmington, CT||$307K||3||1.5||2,000|
|341 Main St Farmington, CT||$266K||3||2||1,496|
|6 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$215K||2||2||1,330|
|35 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$271K||3||2.5||1,793|
|337 Main St Farmington, CT||$318K||3||1.5||2,000|
|361 Main St Farmington, CT||$443K||5||3.5||3,000|
|38 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$247K||4||2||1,434|
|8 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$243K||3||2||1,686|
|365 Main St Farmington, CT||$393K||4||3||3,298|
|36 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$242K||3||2||1,494|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!