- Lot: 7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $225,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- 192 sqft basement
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Nursery, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Barn, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Rolling, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,353 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00062401
- Zillow Home ID: 64563950
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $183-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 0.1% next year. Among 06063 homes, this home is valued 4.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.4% higher than in Barkhamsted, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06063 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barkhamsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|250 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$127K||2||1||1,304|
|254 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$207K||3||1.5||1,662|
|256 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$218K||4||1.5||2,100|
|9 Seagull Dr Barkhamsted, CT||$348K||4||3.5||3,456|
|9 Seagull Dr # A Barkhamsted, CT||--||--||--||--|
|6 Gavitt Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$148K||2||1||1,250|
|264 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$214K||4||2||2,187|
|266 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$127K||3||2||1,296|
|246 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$126K||2||1||972|
|245 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$223K||4||3||2,200|
|17 Gavitt Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$184K||3||1.5||1,536|
|274 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$114K||1||1||792|
|244 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$212K||3||2||1,962|
|241 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$372K||4||2.5||3,784|
|239 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$242K||3||1.5||2,080|
|296 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$343K||4||3.5||2,848|
|300 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$279K||3||2.5||2,025|
|243 E Hartland Rd Barkhamsted, CT||$196K||3||1.5||1,573|
|2 Shannon Dr Barkhamsted, CT||$226K||4||2||1,568|
|6 Shannon Dr Barkhamsted, CT||$320K||3||3||2,539|
Nearby Schools in Barkhamsted
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!