3 George St, Latham, NY 121102 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 4 spaces, 480 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01268903101100020300000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29693598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 George Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.6% higher than in Town of Colonie, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Colonie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12110 home values.
- 5 George St Latham, NY$257K42.52,340
- 7 George St Latham, NY$177K31.51,360
- 533 Watervliet Shaker Rd Latham, NY$170K411,466
- 6 Philip Ct Latham, NY$156K31875
- 9 George St Latham, NY$191K42.51,572
- 537 Watervliet Shaker Rd Colonie, NY$168K221,796
- 4 George St Latham, NY$200K421,728
- 539 Watervliet Shaker Rd Latham, NY$159K311,212
- 2 George St Latham, NY$203K31.51,824
- 543 Watervliet Shaker Rd Latham, NY$167K421,200
- 4 Daisy St Latham, NY$182K31.51,215
- 534 Watervliet Shaker Rd Latham, NY$128K31960
- 6 George St Latham, NY$186K31.51,261
- 15 Roberts Ln Latham, NY$174K311,204
- 531 Watervliet Shaker Rd Latham, NY$166K411,429
- 44 Philip Ct Latham, NY--------
- 545 Watervliet Shaker Rd Latham, NY$129K311,400
- 42 Philip Ct Latham, NY--------
- 4 Philip Ct Latham, NY$166K211,000
- 538 Watervliet Shaker Rd Latham, NY$167K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.