- Lot: 1.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 3,971 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Electric Range, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ Enfield, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Porch-Enclosed, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ In Basement, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Hot Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Internet - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Neighborhood \ Hazardville (20), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7/12-6/13, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0629 B:0001 L:0050
- Zillow Home ID: 58134837
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $114-216K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06082 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Enfield as a whole. Among 06082 homes, this home is valued 2.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06082, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% higher than in Enfield, and 26.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06082 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Enfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06082 home values.
- 390 Hazard Ave3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,592 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1924
|5 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$170K||3||1||1,334|
|1 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$168K||3||2||1,418|
|2 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$171K||3||1.5||1,503|
|16 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$180K||3||2||1,615|
|7 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$166K||3||2||1,406|
|13 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$133K||3||1.5||912|
|4 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$126K||2||1||812|
|12 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$160K||3||1.1||1,272|
|9 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$159K||3||2||1,176|
|6 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$145K||2||1.5||1,079|
|10 Cooper St Enfield, CT||$205K||6||2||2,280|
|8 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$163K||3||1.5||1,414|
|16 Cooper St Enfield, CT||$189K||3||2||1,754|
|8 Cooper St Enfield, CT||$208K||3||3||1,692|
|18 Cooper St Enfield, CT||$149K||2||1||1,248|
|10 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$151K||2||1||1,284|
|20 Cooper St Enfield, CT||$178K||3||1||2,029|
|2 Cooper St Enfield, CT||$176K||5||2||2,040|
|15 Gordon Ln Enfield, CT||$176K||4||1||1,694|
|364 Hazard Ave Enfield, CT||$264K||7||3.5||3,626|
Nearby Schools in Enfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!