- Built in 1986
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 200 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $177,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ 3 or More, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,575 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: PLSW M:24 B:014 L:A-000
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 114237749
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $153-266K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03865 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Plaistow as a whole. Among 03865 homes, this home is valued 20% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03865, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Plaistow, and 77.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03865 home values.
Nearby Schools in Plaistow
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!