3 Husted Ct, Providence, RI 02905
For Sale: $74,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Multi Family:2,592 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Sep 2010 for $155,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow70
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- Last Remodel Year2005
- MLS #1052468
- Parcel #P:0530054 L:0000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count8
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID65898201
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$99,625||$70K – $129K||-$19,841||$38||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$933/mo||$625 – $1.3K/mo||+$24||$0.36||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Lower South Providence home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Providence as a whole. Among Lower South Providence homes, this home is 19.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower South Providence market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.8% higher than in Providence, and 180.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower South Providence home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower South Providence home values.
Neighborhood for 3 Husted Court
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Roger Williams Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.1 mi
- Charlotte Woods Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.2 mi
- William B. Cooley Senior High School/He... (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Mary E. Fogarty Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Robert L Bailey IV, Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Lillian Feinstein Elementary, Sackett S... (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Alan Shawn Feinstein Elementary at Broa... (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005