3 Indianwood Ter, Pelham, AL 351242 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $92,824
- Price/sqft: $93
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,002 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 117361001018006
- Zillow Home ID: 193459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Indianwood Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% less than in Pelham, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 35124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pelham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35124 home values.
- 7 Indianwood Ter Pelham, AL$96K321,481
- 2 Indianwood Ter Pelham, AL$115K--11,044
- 4 Indianwood Ter Pelham, AL$105K--11,004
- 10 Indianwood Ter Pelham, AL$128K--1990
- 1 Indianwood Ter Pelham, AL$131K--1990
- 11 Indianwood Ter Pelham, AL$101K--11,077
- 9 Indianwood Ter Pelham, AL$118K21.51,023
- 12 Indianwood Ter Pelham, AL$103K--1990
- 2116 Old Montgomery Hwy Pelham, AL$268K----1,152
- 2105 Old Montgomery Hwy STE 100 Pelham, AL$94K----1,341
- 5 Indianwood Ter Pelham, AL$117K--1990
- 6 Indianwood Ter Pelham, AL$127K32.5990
- 7 Indianwood Dr Pelham, AL--------
- 1828 Tecumseh Trl Pelham, AL$180K331,414
- 1824 Tecumseh Trl Pelham, AL$176K--11,516
- 1836 Tecumseh Trl Pelham, AL$177K--21,413
- 9108 Helena Rd Pelham, AL$424K--11,858
- 1832 Tecumseh Trl Pelham, AL$122K--11,300
- 1840 Tecumseh Trl Pelham, AL$223K--11,609
- 1818 Tecumseh Cir Pelham, AL$225K--12,097
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292