- Lot: 1.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,530 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $685,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- MLS #: 21512992
- Keller Williams - East Monmouth
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Basement \ Ceilings - High, Basement \ Ceilings - High, Basement \ Partial, Basement \ Partial, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement \ Unfinished, Bedroom Level \ 3, County \ Monmouth, Dining Room \ Dec Molding, Dining Room \ Floor - Wood, Dining Room \ Sliding Door, Dining Room Level \ 1, Eat-In-Kitchen Level \ 1, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Fence, Exterior \ Outbuilding, Exterior \ Outdoor Lighting, Exterior \ Patio, Exterior \ Shed, Exterior \ Thermal Window, Family Room Level \ 1, Fireplace \ Yes, Floors \ Ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Foyer \ Floor - Wood, Foyer Level \ 1, Great/Family Room \ Fireplace - Woodburning, Great/Family Room \ Floor - Wood, Great/Family Room \ TRY/VLT/CATH, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Heat/AC \ Central Air, Heat/AC \ Forced Hot Air, Included \ Dishwasher, Included \ Dryer, Included \ Gas Cooking, Included \ Microwave, Included \ Refrigerator, Included \ Stove, Included \ Washer, Interior \ Built-Ins, Interior \ Center Hall, Interior \ Dec Molding, Interior \ French Doors, Interior \ Loft, Interior \ Recessed Light, Interior \ Sliding Door, Kitchen \ Breakfast Cntr, Kitchen \ Eat-In, Kitchen \ Floor - Wood, Kitchen \ Granite/Stone Counter, Kitchen \ Sliding Door, Living Room \ Bay/Bow Window, Living Room \ Built-Ins, Living Room \ Dec Molding, Living Room \ Floor - Wood, Living Room \ French Doors, Living Room Level \ 1, Loft Level \ 2, Lot Description \ Fenced Area, Lot Description \ Level, Master Bath \ Floor - Ceramic, Master Bath \ Shower Stall, Master Bedroom \ Floor - Wood, Master Bedroom \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom \ TRY/VLT/CATH, Master Bedroom \ Walk-in Closet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2, Middle School \ Bayshore, Municipality \ Middletown (MID), Out Buildings \ Misc Building, Out Buildings \ Storage Shed, Ownership Type \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Asphalt, Parking \ Double Wide Drive, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Pavers, Pool \ Cabana, Pool \ Cabana, Pool \ Fenced, Pool \ Fenced, Pool \ Gunite, Pool \ Gunite, Pool \ In Ground, Pool \ In Ground, Property Sub-Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Shingled, Rooms \ Bedroom, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Foyer, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Loft, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Sunroom, Siding \ Brick, Siding \ Stucco, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Custom, Style \ Other - See Remarks, Sub-Type \ Detached, Sunroom Level \ 1, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water/Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Zip Code \ 07748, Zoning \ Residential, Zoning \ Single Family
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,579 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 260
- Parcel #: 3200834000000006
- Zillow Home ID: 39329160
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $475-825K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 07748 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Middletown as a whole. Among 07748 homes, this home is 64.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.9% lower than in Middletown, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07748 home values.
|4 Commanche Dr Middletown, NJ||$556K||4||3.5||2,612|
|2 Seneca Dr Middletown, NJ||$565K||--||--||2,490|
|5 Iroquois Dr Middletown, NJ||$527K||--||--||2,478|
|4 Iroquois Dr Middletown, NJ||$457K||--||--||1,700|
|6 Iroquois Dr Middletown, NJ||$914K||--||--||3,980|
|2 Iroquois Dr Middletown, NJ||$709K||--||--||3,389|
|4 Seneca Dr Middletown, NJ||$1M||--||--||4,786|
|5 Mohican Dr Middletown, NJ||$687K||4||2||2,708|
|5 Commanche Dr Middletown, NJ||$579K||--||--||2,718|
|7 Commanche Dr Middletown, NJ||$511K||--||--||2,186|
|3 Mohican Dr Middletown, NJ||$612K||4||2.5||3,115|
|3 Commanche Dr Middletown, NJ||$802K||--||--||4,368|
|3 Commanche Dr Middletown, NJ||$860K||6||4||4,040|
|10 Commanche Dr Middletown, NJ||$640K||--||--||2,948|
|6 Seneca Dr Middletown, NJ||$694K||--||--||3,162|
|11 Mohican Drive Middletown, NJ||$446K||4||2.5||--|
|285 Chapel Hill Rd # D Atlantic Highlands, NJ||$656K||--||--||2,834|
|5 Seneca Dr Middletown, NJ||$559K||5||3||2,500|
|7 Mohican Dr Middletown, NJ||$543K||--||--||2,228|
|281 Chapel Hill Rd Atlantic Highlands, NJ||$698K||5||3||3,066|
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!