- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3 King St, Albany, NY 122032 beds, 1 bath, 1,095 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: May 2012 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 308 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,095 sqft
- Lot depth: 68
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 01308906300800030210000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29711660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12203 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.9% lower than in Albany, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12203 home values.
- 1 King St Albany, NY$133K21744
- 4 King St Albany, NY$184K42.51,746
- 126 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$180K221,290
- 2 King St Albany, NY$174K421,920
- 116 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$163K31.51,188
- 129 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$235K321,716
- 127 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$175K312,988
- 132 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$106K21908
- 125 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$121K31919
- 133 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$114K21864
- 131 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$228K22.52,114
- 42 Upper Hillcrest Ave Albany, NY$237K322,355
- 123 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$125K221,000
- 121 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$154K321,254
- 25 Upper Hillcrest Ave Albany, NY$184K32936
- 33 Upper Hillcrest Ave Albany, NY$205K321,448
- 114 Arcadia Ave Albany, NY$197K532,118
- 18 Upper Hillcrest Ave Albany, NY$140K211,200
- 17 Upper Hillcrest Ave Albany, NY$177K31.51,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!