3 Lambert St, Roxbury, MA 02119
Sold on 12/19/13: $241,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,396 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $241,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingCarport, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath
- Days on Zillow84
- Exterior MaterialWood, Wood products
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeVictorian
- Zillow Home ID2134318445
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$240,868||$229K – $253K||-$2,493||$172||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,978/mo||$1.8K – $3.8K/mo||+$128||$2.13||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Roxbury home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Roxbury homes, this home is valued 16.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 175.9% higher than in Boston, and 4.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxbury home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxbury home values.
Neighborhood for 3 Lambert Street
- Unit 3$238K32.01,396
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005