3 Laura Dr, New Paltz, NY 125613 beds, 3 baths, 2,022 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Finished basement, 672 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,022 sqft
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 388909400700030070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32856107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Laura Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% less than in Town of New Paltz, and 44.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12561 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of New Paltz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12561 home values.
- 5 Laura Dr New Paltz, NY$260K32.51,592
- 1 Laura Dr New Paltz, NY$249K322,040
- 15 Maplebrook Ln New Paltz, NY$218K31.51,756
- 7 Laura Dr New Paltz, NY$258K311,532
- 8 Laura Dr New Paltz, NY$230K321,330
- 1 Kyleigh Way Middletown, NY$222K432,200
- 16 Maplebrook Ln New Paltz, NY$239K41.5978
- 20 Maplebrook Ln New Paltz, NY$179K32920
- 13 Maplebrook Ln New Paltz, NY$231K31.51,612
- 14 Laura Dr New Paltz, NY$261K321,338
- 2 Kyleigh Way Middletown, NY$230K431,200
- 9 Laura Dr New Paltz, NY$235K531,352
- 4 Kayleigh Dr New Paltz, NY$240K321,344
- 4 Kyleigh Way Middletown, NY$238K421,980
- 3 Kyleigh Way Middletown, NY$228K431,200
- 3 Kayleigh Dr New Paltz, NY$231K321,152
- 11 Maplebrook Ln New Paltz, NY$253K311,136
- 15 Laura Dr New Paltz, NY$224K321,375
- 16 Laura Dr New Paltz, NY$224K32.51,276
- 14 Maplebrook Ln New Paltz, NY$200K311,237
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!