3 Lawrence St, Boston, MA 021163 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,847 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,415,000
- Price/sqft: $766
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Zero Lot Line, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Victorian, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,847 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:05 P:00970 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59175909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Lawrence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% less than in Boston, and 79.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 2 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.33M421,789
- 4 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.45M32.52,130
- 1 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.68M42.52,189
- 5 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.33M222,138
- 6 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.33M321,807
- 19 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.59M32.52,275
- 10 Lawrence St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$861K21.51,045
- 10 Lawrence St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$702K21917
- 21 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$874K21.51,025
- 15 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.95MStudio12,531
- 23 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.7M32.52,311
- 7 Lawrence St Boston, MA$1.43M432,117
- 17 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$839K21.51,010
- 21 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$824K21.51,000
- 13 Appleton St Boston, MA$2.1M442,765
- 54 Chandler St Boston, MA$2.39M333,527
- 56 Chandler St Boston, MA$2.01M55.53,365
- 8 Lawrence St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$726K21924
- 8 Lawrence St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$654K21845
- 25 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$742K21.5934
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.