- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 674 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- MLS #: 71840929
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced\Enclosed, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, FLOORING \ Tile, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Laundry, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony\Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Countertops, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Stone\Ceramic Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony\Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Walk-In Closet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Storage, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Bamboo, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), APP_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,125 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0619 B:00525 L:3
- Zillow Home ID: 56057609
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $210-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01830 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is 40.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.2% greater than in Haverhill, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
|5 Lincoln St # R Haverhill, MA||$176K||3||2||1,008|
|1 Lincoln St # 3 Haverhill, MA||--||3||1||1,078|
|1 Lincoln St # 2 Haverhill, MA||--||3||1||1,078|
|1 Lincoln St Haverhill, MA||$288K||6||3||3,525|
|40 Kenoza Ave Haverhill, MA||$270K||5||2||--|
|9-11 Travers St Haverhill, MA||$285K||6||3||3,261|
|4 Lincoln St Haverhill, MA||$274K||4||2||2,730|
|8 Warren St Haverhill, MA||$253K||8||2||2,050|
|5 Lincoln St Haverhill, MA||$189K||3||1||1,048|
|18 Warren St Haverhill, MA||$280K||6||3||3,263|
|18 Warren St # 3 Haverhill, MA||$211K||3||1||1,000|
|12 Warren St Haverhill, MA||$300K||6||2||3,763|
|4 Warren St Haverhill, MA||$198K||4||2||1,549|
|11 Travers St # 2 Haverhill, MA||--||2||1||--|
|19 Warren St Haverhill, MA||$269K||5||3||2,320|
|15 Warren St Haverhill, MA||$234K||6||2||2,182|
|7 Lincoln St Haverhill, MA||$280K||6||3||2,698|
|82 Kenoza Ave Haverhill, MA||$326K||--||--||--|
|10 Fay Pl Haverhill, MA||$197K||3||1.5||1,121|
|20 Ashland St Haverhill, MA||$234K||5||2||1,840|
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded6.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!