- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3 Lorenzo Rd, Lawrence, MA 018432 beds, 1 bath, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,235 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $137,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Partial basement
- granite counter tops, hard wood floors, marble tiled floor in bathroom, new vinyl windows
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: M:0134 B:0000 L:0003
- Zillow Home ID: 59238610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Lorenzo Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% lower than in Lawrence, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
- 4 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$216K511,050
- 1 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$264K32.52,365
- 5 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$215K41.51,340
- 2 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$231K311,194
- 6 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$211K411,050
- 7 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$204K31.51,008
- 8 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$216K311,050
- 68 Marie Ln Lawrence, MA$257K632,185
- 10 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$206K411,050
- 4 Marie Ln Lawrence, MA$267K31.51,250
- 9 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$209K311,008
- 12 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$235K41.51,050
- 57 Debbie Ln Lawrence, MA$228K632,166
- 11 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$199K311,008
- 14 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$212K411,050
- 16 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$178K421,050
- 18 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$233K31.51,048
- 20 Lorenzo Rd Lawrence, MA$234K411,050
- 190 Mount Vernon St Lawrence, MA$193K211,051
- 188 Mount Vernon St Lawrence, MA$229K31.51,372
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292