3 Main St, South Windham, CT 06266
For Sale: $199,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.1 baths
- Single Family:2,444 sq ft
- Lot:0.53 acres
- Year Built:1866
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Days on Zillow292
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Mudroom,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Deck Type Description \ Upper Level,Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Attic Fan,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Heat Type \ Radiant,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ Wine Cellar,Interior Feature \ Workshop,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Corner,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Den,Pool Type \ Above Ground,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID2112747915
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- MLS #M9145286
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count8
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Elementary SchoolWindham Center
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolWindham HS
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$200,333||$174K – $234K||-$2,015||$81||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,408/mo||$929 – $1.8K/mo||+$87||$0.58||03/03/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Sprague home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 2.6% decrease for New London Metro as a whole. Among Sprague homes, this home is 31.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 22.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sprague market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.5% higher than in New London Metro, and 36.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sprague home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sprague home values.
Neighborhood for 3 Main Street
Nearby Schools in Sprague
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005