- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3 Manor Ct, Simpsonville, SC 296813 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $23
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0559070137300
- Zillow Home ID: 63663736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Manor Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29681 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 36.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% lower than in Simpsonville, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help 29681 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29681 home values.
- 5 Manor Ct Simpsonville, SC--321,382
- 613 Oak Valley Dr Simpsonville, SC$139K321,245
- 615 Oak Valley Dr Simpsonville, SC$123K321,104
- 611 Oak Valley Dr Simpsonville, SC$121K321,380
- 8 Manor Ct Simpsonville, SC$142K321,341
- 2 Manor Ct Simpsonville, SC$120K321,148
- 4 Manor Ct Simpsonville, SC$142K321,326
- 2 Heathfield Ct Simpsonville, SC$122K221,410
- 6 Manor Ct Simpsonville, SC$142K321,406
- Manor Ct Simpsonville, SC--------
- 608 Oak Valley Dr Simpsonville, SC$121K321,320
- 609 Oak Valley Dr Simpsonville, SC$123K321,180
- 700 Oak Valley Dr Simpsonville, SC$99K221,070
- 4 Heathfield Ct Simpsonville, SC$137K321,200
- 703 Oak Valley Dr Simpsonville, SC$105K221,004
- 606 Oak Valley Dr Simpsonville, SC$128K321,258
- 607 Oak Valley Dr Simpsonville, SC$114K321,104
- 3 Heathfield Ct Simpsonville, SC$127K321,000
- 6 Heathfield Ct Simpsonville, SC$115K321,120
- 604 Oak Valley Dr Simpsonville, SC$133K321,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.