- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3 Marion St, Hicksville, NY 118013 beds, 2 baths, 1,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,160 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $263
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 264 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 12286 00030
- Zillow Home ID: 31128550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Marion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in Hicksville, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hicksville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11801 home values.
- 5 Marion St Hicksville, NY$348K--11,340
- 55 Willet Ave Hicksville, NY$327K--11,075
- 1 Marion St Hicksville, NY$303K--11,075
- 7 Marion St Hicksville, NY$518K--21,686
- 33 Violet Ave Hicksville, NY$377K421,401
- 2 Marion St Hicksville, NY$341K--11,181
- 6 Marion St Hicksville, NY$331K--11,386
- 4 Marion St Hicksville, NY$344K--11,386
- 8 Marion St Hicksville, NY$461K542,469
- 31 Violet Ave Hicksville, NY$382K--1.51,138
- Violet Ave Hicksville, NY$376K--21,497
- Violet Ave Hicksville, NY$377K--21,401
- 47 Willet Ave Hicksville, NY$361K--21,075
- 56 Willet Ave Hicksville, NY$517K--21,811
- 2 Westmoreland Rd Hicksville, NY$462K--21,215
- 54 Willet Ave Hicksville, NY$616K732,706
- 60 Willet Ave Hicksville, NY$490K--21,804
- 38 Violet Ave Hicksville, NY$376K--21,497
- 52 Willet Ave Hicksville, NY$661K421,834
- 45 Willet Ave Hicksville, NY$358K--11,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.