- Lot: 3.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 918 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,407 all time views
- 65 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $377,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 20130218
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, For Sale \ For Sale, GARAGE\PARKING EXTRAS \ DRIVEWAY, PLUMBING \ MIXED, ROOF \ ASPH SHINGLE, CONSTRUCTION \ FRAME\STICK, WATER \ DRILLED WELL, Garage Capacity \ Two, OTHER BUILDINGS \ SHED, SEWER \ SEPTIC-INGR., LOT FEATURES \ PRIVATE, LOT\SITE \ RURAL, ATTIC \ PU DW, GARAGE\PARKING EXTRAS \ 2-Car, GARAGE\PARKING EXTRAS \ OFF STREET, HEAT SOURCE \ HOT WATER, HEAT SOURCE \ ABV GROUND FUEL TANK, INTERIOR FEATURES \ SMOKE DETECTOR, INTERIOR FEATURES \ CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR, FLOORS \ CERAMIC, OTHER ROOMS \ FLORIDA SUN ROOM, SIDING \ BRICK, DRIVEWAY \ BLACKTOP, INTERIOR FEATURES \ FRENCH DOORS, CONDITION \ VERY GOOD, LOT FEATURES \ LANDSCAPED, LOT FEATURES \ WOODED, Short Sale (Y\N) \ Yes, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ LANDSCAPED, HOT WATER \ COIL, SIDING \ CEDAR, OTHER ROOMS \ OFFICE, HEAT SOURCE \ ZONED, MISCELLANEOUS FEATURES \ FRENCH DOORS, INTERIOR FEATURES \ MASTER BATH
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,447 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 175
- Parcel #: 580002701900060030000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32885728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-338K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12498 home values will decrease 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% decrease for Town of Woodstock as a whole. Among 12498 homes, this home is 14.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12498, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.3% higher than in Town of Woodstock, and 86.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12498 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12498 home values.
|Maurizi Ln Woodstock, NY||$292K||4||2.5||2,447|
|32 Forestwood Dr Woodstock, NY||$269K||4||2.5||2,356|
|5 Maurizi Ln Woodstock, NY||$241K||4||2.5||1,556|
|4 Maurizi Ln Woodstock, NY||$218K||3||2||1,404|
|34 Forestwood Dr Woodstock, NY||$238K||4||2.5||1,662|
|30 Forestwood Dr Woodstock, NY||$255K||3||2.5||1,998|
|128 Witchtree Rd Woodstock, NY||$404K||3||2||2,100|
|30 Forestwood Dr Woodstock, NY||$274K||3||2.5||1,998|
|2 Stone Ridge Ct Woodstock, NY||$276K||4||2.5||1,886|
|6 Maurizi Ln Woodstock, NY||$283K||4||2.5||2,412|
|37 Dewitt Ln Woodstock, NY||$458K||5||3||2,883|
|7 Maurizi Ln Woodstock, NY||$288K||4||3||2,352|
|36 Forestwood Dr Woodstock, NY||$251K||5||3||2,370|
|24 Forestwood Dr Woodstock, NY||$255K||3||2||2,025|
|31 Carey Dr Woodstock, NY||$299K||4||2.5||2,548|
|35 Forestwood Dr Woodstock, NY||$256K||4||2.5||2,065|
|11 Carey Dr Woodstock, NY||$317K||4||2.5||2,510|
|15 Maurizi Ln Woodstock, NY||$234K||4||2.5||1,421|
|25 Forestwood Dr Woodstock, NY||$219K||3||2.5||1,337|
|138 Witchtree Rd Woodstock, NY||$369K||3||2.5||3,063|
Nearby Schools in Town of Woodstock
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!