This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 3,408 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 1993 for $32,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Sloping, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,657 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 003660
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57986651
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06483 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Seymour as a whole. Among 06483 homes, this home is valued 70% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Seymour, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
|4 Mead Farm Rd Seymour, CT||--||--||--||--|
|6 Mead Farm Rd Seymour, CT||$330K||3||2.5||2,240|
|3 Mead Farm Rd Seymour, CT||$358K||3||3||2,657|
|5 Mead Farm Rd Seymour, CT||$386K||5||3.5||3,308|
|8 Mead Farm Rd Seymour, CT||$368K||4||2.5||2,804|
|2 Mead Farm Rd Seymour, CT||$336K||3||2.5||2,310|
|10 Mead Farm Rd Seymour, CT||$419K||4||7||3,019|
|7 Mead Farm Rd Seymour, CT||$356K||3||2.5||2,781|
|15 Deer Run Dr Wolcott, CT||$299K||3||2.5||1,882|
|11 Deer Run Dr Seymour, CT||$356K||4||2.5||2,448|
|1 Mead Farm Rd Seymour, CT||$419K||4||2.5||2,896|
|15 Deer Run Dr Seymour, CT||$314K||3||2||1,692|
|10 Deer Run Dr Seymour, CT||$303K||3||2||1,692|
|9 Deer Run Dr Seymour, CT||$357K||4||2.5||2,731|
|17 Deer Run Dr Seymour, CT||$346K||3||2||2,422|
|14 Deer Run Dr Seymour, CT||$343K||4||2.5||2,492|
|15 Mead Farm Rd Seymour, CT||$442K||4||2.5||3,474|
|19 Deer Run Dr Seymour, CT||$290K||4||--||2|
|7 Deer Run Dr Seymour, CT||$363K||4||2.5||2,775|
|12 Deer Run Dr Seymour, CT||$430K||4||3.5||2,959|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!