3 Moss Trail Cir, Valdosta, GA 316024 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $328,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,396 sqft
- Parcel #: 0078B-010
- Zillow Home ID: 76514592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3 Moss Trail Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5 Moss Trail Cir Valdosta, GA$403K--34,416
- 910 Moss Way Valdosta, GA$373K--24,020
- 2801 Pebblewood Dr Valdosta, GA$467K--3.54,993
- 2803 Pebblewood Dr Valdosta, GA$369K--24,552
- 908 Moss Way Valdosta, GA$338K--23,516
- 7 Ramblewood Cir Valdosta, GA$368K--23,298
- 7 Moss Trail Cir Valdosta, GA$555K--24,658
- 915 Moss Way Valdosta, GA$68K------
- 2805 Pebblewood Dr Valdosta, GA$403K--24,072
- 5 Ramblewood Cir Valdosta, GA$616K--3.54,982
- 2709 Pebblewood Dr Valdosta, GA$363K--33,899
- 904 Moss Way Valdosta, GA$299K--33,004
- 2807 Pebblewood Dr Valdosta, GA$405K--3.54,644
- 1000 Moss Way Valdosta, GA$401K--24,015
- 907 Moss Way Valdosta, GA$313K--23,458
- 1001 Moss Way Valdosta, GA$307K--4.53,041
- 8 Ramblewood Cir Valdosta, GA$297K--22,946
- 1307 Cold Springs Ln Valdosta, GA$241K--22,504
- 2707 Pebblewood Dr Valdosta, GA$293K--23,250
- 2809 Pebblewood Dr Valdosta, GA$255K322,504
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292